Monday, March 06, 2006

We have videos!

Don't know if you guys are playing around with the amazing toy that is http://www.youtube.com but I am going to be using it to post a new video each day from my embarresingly big collection of promos. If there is anything you'd like to see, stick me a note in the comments section.

So I can see no better way of starting this off then with an awesome song from one of the best post-hardcore bands there has ever been, Rival Schools. Forming from the rememnant of Quicksand, who were brilliant in every possible way, the debut single from their only true album United By Fate, was only a hint of what was to come. If you don't own that record, I strongly advise you pick it up as it is an example of how great the emo/hardcore scene was before it became a dirty word. I know that Marcus has a bit of a soft spot for this one too, so it seems apt to kick it off here Used For Glue



I'll try one a day, until I run out of tunes or lose my job. Oh, and don't expect any at weekends as I do all my interneting at work (though keep that quite)<

No comments:

Read Previous Ramblings