Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I was the first one to play Daft Punk to rock kids...

For those who don't know, my day job involves working as a teacher. Today I am teaching 14 year old kids how to DJ. I often tell people that the technical skills for DJing are not difficult and anybody could learn to DJ in virtually no time at all. It appears that I am wrong. Very wrong

Today's video is by one of mine and Dan's favorite acts. LCD Soundsystem seem to divide people pretty much down the middle, but when it comes to electro-funk, it doesn't get much better than Losing My Edge. Dan dropped this in the bar the other week and the place went nuts, so it seems a fitting reason to make it todays video. That and the fact it's great. Can't work out if the slaps are for real though...



Anyone actually reading my blog yet? It would be great if you could let me know in the comments

No comments:

Read Previous Ramblings