Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's not dead... Honest

Okay, okay, it's been a while. And I'm not sure I'm back yet. The reason for this is the wonderfully efficent people at ask4.com internet providers. It's taken seven weeks for them to come and look at my broken access point (that's not a euphemism by the way). This point is the only means of obtaining internet access in my complex of flats, and they finally managed to come out to look at it today. Only to tell me that it was indeed broken. Which is great because I already knew that. Being a bit of a nerd I had already been able to tell them exactly what the fault was, but they still felt the need to come and check it out before telling me that not only was I correct but they'd now need to go and see other people to get the connection worked on.

To sum up: I'm not happy. Don't get an ask4 connection

So I don't know when I'm going to get a permenant connection back. Which is a shame because I have lots of cool things to post for you. However, I have added a little widget in the corner of the blog into which I will post five different songs for you to check out. They're not downloadable, so if you like them, go buy them. Er... bitch!

Smell you later x

No comments:

Read Previous Ramblings