Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Don't rob me...

I got cool new stuff. I finally bit the bullet and made the switch, and as I post this entry I'm typing on my new Apple MacBook. It's the business. And now I'm packing Photoshop at home, I'm going to start overhauling my blog. I've already redesigned the layout as you can see, and I'm going to try and have new graphics up by the end of the week.

And hopefully my new iPod will arrive tomorrow to replace the sick little old skool one that I've had for three years. You have no idea how lost I've been without it. And because I'm a nerd I had to go for the biggest they sell just so I can get my record collection on it. Which means I can listen to more music at work again and finally get around to hearing all the new albums I've not got round to yet. Except more posting as a result

x

No comments:

Read Previous Ramblings